Since the products of bitcoinbloem are perishable, the right of withdrawal is excluded.
An order is definitively placed after going through the ordering process, agreeing to the terms and conditions, choosing a payment method and the message on the screen that the order is placed, followed by a confirmation e-mail to the completed e-mail address . The order number is mentioned in this e-mail.
When placing the order, the buyer agrees to the delivery policy below.
- Our florists are sustainable certified and therefore deliver the order according to the most efficient delivery route. As a result, it is not possible for the florist/deliverer to contact the recipient before delivery and to deliver at a specific time.
- If the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery or does not respond to the doorbell, the florist/deliverer will initially try to deliver the order to one of the neighbors. If this is also not possible, the order will be taken back to the shipping company.
- In both cases, the deliverer should always leave a note in the recipient's letterbox.
- The orderer agrees to delivery to one of the neighbors in the event that the recipient is not at home or responds to the bell ring of the delivery person. The recipient will then collect the products from the neighbors themselves. Or if the order could not be delivered to the neighbors, the recipient will pick up the order at the florist or the pick-up location of the parcel service.
- The florist/deliverer can unfortunately NOT contact the recipient by phone during this delivery route to avoid delays for other orders.
- The purchaser is at all times responsible for the correctness of the details of the delivery address and also of the e-mail address used. It is not customary in the Netherlands for recipients to sign for the receipt of flowers.
- In the case of deliveries to hospitals, companies or camping sites, it is not possible to hand over the orders personally to the recipient. The orders are then delivered to the reception, which ensures further distribution or contact with the recipient
- During times of high order traffic, orders may not be delivered until the evening hours or the next day.
- The purchaser is aware that a late delivery does not entitle the customer to cancel or refund the order in full or in part.
After the conclusion of the agreement, you can only submit changes that do not affect the total amount payable or already paid and on the condition that your order has not yet been processed. If a change cannot be processed, you will be notified as soon as possible during office hours. Changes can be made by e-mail, see contact details on this website.
No rights can be derived from the remarks placed by the consumer in the order form.
An order can't be cancelled
Bitcoinbloem is not obliged to fulfill any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to fault.
Force majeur means: all external causes, foreseen or not foreseen, on which no influence can be exercised, but as a result of which the user is unable to meet the obligations. This also includes strikes.
During the period that the force majeur lasts, bitcoinbloem can suspend the obligations.